EXPERIENCE LEVEL – All Levels
Working with industry icons, Vivienne Mackinder & Nicholas French, stylists will learn the tips and tricks of the trade for creating commercial styles for salon clients with an avant-garde twist.
Water Street Studio
247 Water St, 1st Fl
New York, NY 10038
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
with 1-hour lunch
& Nicholas French
• Individual Stylist – $1,500
Master-stylists, Vivienne Mackinder and Nicholas French, work closely with stylist coaching each through the steps to recreate each look. Students will have all hair styles practiced photo journaled throughout the workshop. Photo journaling will allow you to learn through the eyes of the camera, and how to perfect your skills.
Each stylists will receive copies of their photos at the end of the event, so that they can add to their portfolio.
• Commercial Styling – How to increase your creativity within the salon on a daily bases using the "3 Wheels of Fashion" techniques
• Avant-Garde Styling – How to create edgy every day dress work derived from Avant Garde techniques and visualization.
• 1-hour multi-media presentation each day
• 6-hours of hands-on training each day
• 1-year of access to the Designer Program online course
• Completion Certificate
Cost Per Individual Stylist
*IMPORTANT NOTE: Each style will be demonstrated and recreated using on mannequin heads.